Federation of Holy Trinity C of E Schools, Ripon
(At least one post will initially be based at Holy Trinity CE Infant School & Nursery)
1 Established contract, 1 Fixed Term contract to 31.08.2020
We welcome and encourage applications from recently qualified and experienced teachers who are passionate about education.
To complement our existing team you will:
be a strong classroom practitioner who is passionate about learning and believes in the potential of all children
- be highly organised, hardworking and a professional role model
- have a positive attitude and be prepared to take the initiative
- be creative, energetic and ambitious
- have high expectations of yourself and the children in our school
- have exceptional interpersonal skills
- demonstrate a growth mindset
- have an interest in inclusion and the development of whole school inclusive practices
You will be joining an enthusiastic, hard-working team in a school with a caring Christian ethos.
We offer the successful candidate:
- a happy, vibrant school
- friendly, enthusiastic children
- welcoming, supportive staff, governors and parents
- excellent CPD opportunities
- forward looking school leadership
The Federation of Holy Trinity C of E Schools, Ripon is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Enhanced Level DBS check is required for appointment to this post.
Start Date – September 2019
Closing Date – 9am Monday 25th March 2019
Shortlisting – Tuesday 26th March 2019 (Candidates invited for interview will be contacted by email)
Interviews – Monday 1st April 2019
Midday Supervisory Assistant
Permanent Part-time contract (Band 3, SCP 7-9)
7.5 hours per week, term time only. Monday - Friday 11.45 to 1.15pm
An opportunity has arisen for a midday supervisory assistant to join our team.
We are seeking an enthusiastic individual to work alongside members of our staff team to support our children at lunchtimes. Duties will include supervising in the dining hall and playground, securing a caring and safe environment for pupils.
The ideal candidate will enjoy working with children, be a team player, want to make our children's lunchtimes a happy experience and be committed to inclusion in all aspects of school life. Experience of working in a school environment is desirable, but not essential.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from suitably qualified persons.
Enhanced DBS check is required.