Key worker application and information
Key worker - school places information - please read all as this is NEW.
As we move into wider opening we need to ask you to very carefully consider if Friday is absolutely essential and only book if it is - Thank you.
During the lockdown it has been a real pleasure spending time with your children. We now have to start to reintegrate back to normal school. Therefore, please can you support us with the following:
Do I still need to book a key worker place for my child who is in Nursery, Reception, Y1 or Y6?
Please Click Here to find the plan for children returning to school, along with the applications for places.
If you require a key worker place up until the date your child's year group will return to school, or for Fridays following that point, you must still apply using the key worker form below.
What should my child wear?
- School jumper and T-shirt, leggings / jogging bottoms and trainers
- Children will be outside more than ever so they’ll need a coat for cool or wet days
What should my child bring?
- Planner (Yrs 1 to 6)
- A named water bottle
- A packed lunch (hygienically packed) if they are not having a school dinner
- Please avoid bringing any bags (including book bags) or toys
What do I do if my child has medication?
- If your child requires an inhaler and you have previously filled a medical form in, please hand over your child’s named inhaler with your child
- If your child requires recently prescribed medication, please complete the medical form (Click Here) and email it by midday the day before your child is due to start school - email@example.com
- We are unable to accept any medication which is not prescribed, named or does not have a completed medical form.
If I need to contact school, what should I do?
- Firstly check the website to see if your question can be answered there.
- Parents and visitors are not able to enter the school building, access to the office staff is via telephone only.
- If you need to telephone the school phone will be answered by a member of the admin team between the hours of 8:15 and 13:00.
- Outside of telephone hours please email the admin team - firstname.lastname@example.org
In an emergency Mr Bowlas email@example.com
Booking a Place
- Parents and carers are required to have submitted a request for a school place and received confirmation prior to their child attending school
- Booking can be made from Sunday to Wednesday (midday) for the following week
Click Here to Make An Application -Booking for summer term
Cancellations of places please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Keeping children and staff healthy and safe is an essential part of our consideration when allocating school places. If you are requesting a place for the first time, following your application, we will contact you to discuss:
- your change in circumstances
- who your child has been in contact with and whether any of these contacts have been linked to coronavirus
- in some cases, households may need to be tested for coronavirus prior to taking up the place in school.
Site Specific Instructions:
- All pupils to be brought onto site via the gate to the ramp – all other gates will be locked
Arrival and departure:
- Please carry out social distancing while picking up and dropping off
- All children can be dropped off at the main KS2 entrance between 8:30 and 8:40 - Children will be shown where there rooms are by staff
- At the end of the school day, children will be brought onto the front playground to be collected